1. Collection of Personal Information
2. Appropriate acquisition
The Company shall acquire personal information in an appropriate manner and shall not acquire such information through deception or other wrongful means.
3. Purpose of use
The Company will use personal information for the purposes notified to customers at the time of acquisition and collection of personal information or for the following purposes. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those stated above, except in the cases described in "6. Provision to third parties" below or when we have received your prior consent.
- To provide this service
- To confirm the use of this service
- For billing and payment of the Service
- To provide information about the Service
- To resolve problems in the operation of the Service
- To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service
- To improve the Service for the betterment of the Service and to help develop new services for the Company
- To send emails and to notify users of the suspension of e-mail delivery
- To respond to consultation from customers
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To contact the customer for any other reason
4. Change of the purpose of use
The Company may change the purpose of use of customer information to the extent that it is reasonably recognized as having considerable relevance, and in the event of such change, the Company will notify the customer or make a public announcement.
5. Safety control measures
The Company shall take necessary and appropriate security control measures and strictly manage personal information against risks such as unauthorized access, loss, falsification and leakage of personal data, and shall require the Company's employees to The Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision. In addition, when we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the outsourced company manages the personal information safely.
To ensure the security of personal information when it is transmitted, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.
6. Provision to third parties
The Company will not provide customer information to any third party without prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases:
- Disclosure or sharing of information on the Service when the Company deems it necessary in order to provide the Service
- Personal information, including the name and e-mail address of users who have transacted on the Service will be disclosed to the Service Owner for the purpose of the transaction. The information of users who made transactions on this service will be disclosed only to the service owner who used the service, and will not be disclosed to any other owner or third party without the user's consent
- When the Company deems it necessary for the operation of the Service
- When entrusted or provided to a subcontractor
- In order to process personal information and provide information to our customers, we may outsource all or part of our business to companies that we judge to be trustworthy and have signed a confidentiality agreement for personal information. In these cases, we may provide personal information to the subcontractor to the minimum extent necessary to conduct the business under our strict control
- When the Company provides the information to a third party to which the Company entrusts such investigation and analysis in order to investigate and analyze the usage of the Service
- To provide to third parties for the purpose of distributing or displaying advertisements of the Company or third parties
- To provide to a third party in order to distribute or display lesson information within a service provided by the Company or a third party
- In order to provide the Service, the Company may enter into a cooperative or alliance relationship with a company that the Company judges to be trustworthy and with which the Company has concluded a confidentiality agreement for personal information. In this case, the Company may provide the relevant cooperative or alliance company with personal information to the minimum extent necessary to provide the Service under the strict control of the Company
- Provision of personal information to sellers in the event of business transfer
- As a company, we may merge or sell our business. In such cases, we may provide personal information to the third party to whom the business is sold on the condition that the third party complies with the corporation's rules for handling personal information
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an entity entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
7. Requests for Disclosure of Personal Information
When a registrant requests disclosure of his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that the request is made by the registrant himself/herself and disclose the information without delay (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Handling of Cookies
9. Contact for inquiries
We will respond promptly to requests from customers to disclose, correct, or delete their own personal information, or to make other requests. Please contact the following.
YAGO, inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Office hours: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and other company holidays will be handled on or after the next business day.
10. Continuous Improvement